We continue to see a high number of COVID-19 cases across Bath and North East Somerset.
The KEYNSHAM Area is particularly high.
Rates across the Keynsham Area have ranged between 580 and 700 new cases per 100,000 in the week up to 16th January
Please everyone - We need your help to get them down .
It’s very important that now, more than ever, you follow the rules.
· Stay at home and leave only for essential purposes such as:
1. Work – where it is unreasonable for you to do your job from home
2. Absolutely necessary shopping
4. Health care
· It is against the law to meet socially with family and friends, unless they are part of your household or support bubble
· Please exercise responsibly and maintain social distancing at all times – especially in play areas and green spaces
· You must self-isolate if you, or anyone in your household/bubble, has COVID-19, the symptoms of COVID-19, or is waiting for a test result.
Please stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives.