COVID-19 Measures

Published: 13 May 2020

From Avon & Somerset Police: If you have concerns that an individual or business has breached Government restrictions you can report it using our online form, ring us on 101 (for non-emergencies) or 999 (for emergencies).

Where possible, the police are asking that non-urgent incidents be reported online instead of calling 101. You can do so at: